There is so much to do. Sometimes you need help to move faster
These are some of the ways we have helped clients do just that
Every case study below has resulted in our clients achieving their goals faster. Success is more achievable than you think
We have made a lot of big improvements for my customers over the years. You can read about them in the case studies below or you can visit our testimonial page to see what satisfied customers have said about my work.
Each case study looks briefly at the problem that the customer faced. We then cover the solution that was implemented and the outcomes that were achieved for the customer.
- Business Turnaround Case Study – How we helped a small business escape from a death spiral
- B2B Email Marketing Case Study – Using the power of email marketing to get a new business to it’s first million dolars in sales.
- B2B Content Marketing Case Study – We used content marketing to get hundreds of top spots in google and generate thousands of high quality leads
- Kaizen Case Study – Using the power of continuous improvement to transform the performance of a fast growing startup
- Regulatory Change Case Study – How we got the law changed and saved a client $6 million
- Revised Marketing Strategy Case Study– taking a client from a very painful marketing position to one that inspired optimism and hope
- Business Strategy Generation Case Study– Helping a startup find the right business model to make his idea a success
- IT Project Rollout Case Study – A startup needed new technology to step up theirs business performance and we delivered
- Customer Persona Development Case Study – how getting a clear idea of her customer transformed one woman’s startup
- Growth Strategy Case Study – Finding new sources of growth for an entrepreneur once Google Adwords stopped working for her
- Process Optimisation Case Study – Improving the customer experience for a major sporting brand
Case studies by their very nature miss out a great deal as weeks or months of work is collapsed down into a few paragraphs. Often the biggest casualty is the how and the why. How did we get great understanding of the problem and why then did we implement the solution that we chose rather than one of the multitude of others that was available. That’s part of the magic. To understand that we need to talk.
So set up your first call with me now